Career Transition & Outplacement Services
Our comprehensive Outplacement Service assists employees experiencing a company restructure or redundancy to transition into new employment. Our team of experienced Career Practitioners not only assist the needs of employees, but also supports companies to manage the change process in an effective way.
Our Career Practitioners deliver a package that can be tailored to individual or group needs and can include any of the following services:
- Career counselling and analysis to equip individuals to manage career change
- Advice on current labour market trends and salary guides
- Assistance with identifying transferable skills, career drivers and values
- Support with developing a professional CV
- Education and coaching in interview techniques, job search skills and networking
- Support to identify and apply for vacancies that match the individual’s skills, experience and interests
As a provider of Outplacement Services, Fit for Work can respond quickly to help communicate change to employees and implement services to manage your transitional process. For employees, our experienced Career Practitioners will work with you to prepare you for change and provide you with the support and skills to assist in a successful career transition.
If you are at a crossroads in your career, have been feeling stuck for some time or need some assistance to identify and explore the next stage in your career, then coaching may assist you to make career decisions and set goals.
Our experienced and qualified Career Practitioners will work with you to tailor a programme to meet your needs. Career coaching sessions could include all or just some of the following:
- Exploring personal values, career motivators and interests to establish strengths and career fit
- Personality profiling to develop a picture on personality type and preferences related to career potential and career fit
- Decision making to review findings and fine tune your long and short term goals
- Create an action plan to take steps towards your new career
- Support with writing an individualised CV to assist you to the next stage in your career
- Coaching in interview skills and how to confidently manage competency based interviews
- Education on how to find and secure your next career in the job market
In order to be fulfilled in your next role, it is fundamental to match your occupation and work environment to your personality type. Job satisfaction is greatest when your job engages your personality traits, similarly your professional fulfilment is boosted when your job is in line with your attitude, values and preferences.
Whether it is career transition or a new career, we can help you on your path to career success.