Health and Safety at Work Act (2015) Workshop
The workshop provides employers, managers and workers an overview of the new legislation and clearly outlines responsibilities and liability. This workshop helps provide participants to invest in a safer and healthier business culture within the workplace.
Interactive workshops aiming to educate workers on how to manage specific challenges unique to their job. This can include (but is not limited to):
- Managing conflict and challenging behaviour
- Managing stress, fatigue, shift work
- Working safely in isolation
- Managing change
- Developing supportive workplace and Health and Safety cultures
General Health and Wellbeing
Interactive general health and wellbeing workshops aim to prevent the onset of chronic illnesses such as Diabetes and Heart Disease.
- Skin care
- Alcohol and drug habits
- Preventing stress
- Mental health and wellbeing