Occupational Health Nurse
Website Fit For Work
Fit for Work Ltd is a leading specialist in occupational health, vocational rehabilitation and injury prevention. We provide a range of occupational health nursing, allied health and occupational medicine services to customers across New Zealand with a focus on achieving high quality and positive outcomes for service users. Our vision is to be the leading provider of occupational health service in New Zealand.
About the role:
Based in Auckland, you will be providing services from a mobile clinic directly to employees at their place of work. You will work alongside and lead a team of Occupational Health Technicians, and receive expert support from an Occupational Physician. The role involves undertaking Occupational Nursing services including health monitoring, drug and alcohol screening, pre-employment health screening, vaccinations, and injury management and rehabilitation.
- Registered nurse with a current practicing certificate and preferably a post graduate qualification in Occupational Health
- Strong relationship management, service development and delivery experience is essential
- You will be a self-starter with initiative and drive, who works well autonomously and in a team environment
- Able to motivate, lead and mentor a team
- Sound writing, communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on quality and detail
- A good working knowledge of IT software applications is desirable
- You must have a current full NZ drivers licence and confidence to drive a mobile health vehicle
Culture and benefits:
- Flexible working conditions with the option to complete non-clinical work from home.
- Be part of an extensive and passionate interdisciplinary team, where quality and best practice is a foundation to services.
- Comprehensive training, supervision and professional development.
- A competitive salary package (includes base salary, mobile, laptop).
How to apply:
If you are looking for a great career pathway and want to learn more, please email your CV and covering letter to Tracy Mannering, Human Resource Manager, Fit For Work on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone for a confidential discussion on phone 027 294 5026. You can also apply online, using the link below: