Fit For Work
About the company:
Fit for Work 2016 Ltd is a leading specialist in occupational health, injury prevention and vocational rehabilitation. We provide a range of allied health and occupational medicine services to customers across New Zealand with a focus on achieving high quality and positive outcomes for service users.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to join our Mid / South Canterbury team. The role could be based in either Timaru or Ashburton, and part-time, full-time and contracting options will be considered. This a great opportunity to develop your career in an exciting field of work.
- Hold a current Registration and Annual Practicing Certificate
- Possess a minimum of two years’ post-graduate work experience
- Hold or be willing to work towards a Post Graduate qualification in Rehabilitation
- Exceptional communication, networking and facilitation skills
- Initiative, drive, time management and organisational skills
- Strong report writing, computer and administrative skills
- Experience working in the field of vocational rehabilitation is desirable although not essential
- Our organisational culture promotes clinical engagement in decision making and leading continuous change and innovation in health service delivery
- A highly competitive salary package plus $3000 sign on bonus
- Generous post graduate study assistance and ongoing professional development, training and supervision
- Professional career development opportunities
Please phone Tracy Mannering for a confidential discussion on 027 294 5026 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply online by clicking on the button below.