About the company:
Blenheim Physiotherapy is a well-established, accredited practice with a team of Physiotherapists skilled in most areas of private practice, including post graduate training in the areas of sports physiotherapy, occupational health, acupuncture, dry needling and manual therapy, including McKenzie and Mulligan techniques. The clinic has individual treatment rooms and its own gym.
About Blenheim and the Marlborough Region:
The warm and friendly town of Blenheim is an ideal base for those who want to explore the local wine and food culture. Situated in the heart of wine-growing Marlborough, Blenheim is one of the sunniest towns in New Zealand. Mountains frame the area and trap the summer heat. Blenheim is the gateway to The Marlborough Sounds, which encompasses 1,500 km of coastline, bays, beaches and native forest. It is a place of incredible natural beauty. Some of the world’s best boating, diving, fishing and hiking can be found here. For good measure the local ski field is less than two hours away.
About the role:
Working from our established Blenheim clinic, you will primarily be providing med fees physiotherapy services for a variety of musculoskeletal, orthopaedic and sports injury conditions. Our multidisciplinary team take a collaborative approach to ensure we provide our clients with the best possible outcomes.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of two years post-graduate experience and eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Hold a current Registration and Annual Practicing Certificate with the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand
- Strong assessment, manual therapy skills and exercise prescription skills
- Independent and able to make good considered decisions
- Competent computer and report writing skills
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
Culture and benefits:
- We offer a supportive team and work environment – contract, part time or full time positions available
- Comprehensive training and ongoing supervision
- Support with continuing professional development
- Please phone Tracy Mannering for a confidential discussion on 027 294 5026 or email email@example.com