About the company:
Tasman Physio is part of the Fit for Work Group, a leading specialist in occupational health, vocational rehabilitation and injury prevention. We provide a range of allied health and occupational medicine services to customers across New Zealand with a focus on achieving high quality and positive outcomes for service users.
About the Nelson Tasman Region:
The Nelson Tasman region is a fantastic place to live, work and play. It is arty, vibrant, interesting, a place of sunshine and a gateway to the golden beaches of the Abel Tasman National Park and Golden Bay.
About the role:
Working in our Motueka clinic, your role will include med fees physiotherapy treatment alongside the delivery of vocational rehabilitation services. Our interdisciplinary team take a collaborative approach to ensure we provide our clients with the best possible outcomes.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of two years post-graduate experience and eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Hold a current Registration and Annual Practicing Certificate with the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand
- Strong assessment, manual therapy skills and exercise prescription skills
- Independent and able to make good considered decisions
- Competent computer and report writing skills
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
Culture and benefits:
- We offer a supportive team and work environment – contract, part time or full time positions available
- Comprehensive training and ongoing supervision
- Support with continuing professional development
- Please phone Tracy Mannering for a confidential discussion on p. 027 294 5026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can follow the link below: