Based in our Cromwell Clinic, you will be the face of the clinic, receiving clients in a friendly and reassuring manner. You must have previous experience in a pivotal front line role, and ideally can hit the ground running. You will be responsible for a complete a range of administration duties to assist the smooth running and efficiency of our clinic including:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Diary management for clinical staff, booking client appointments
- Processing client payments and maintaining bank records
- Registering claims, invoicing and reconciling payments for ACC
- Ordering stock and equipment
- Preparing for audits and maintaining quality, privacy and health and safety standards
- Supporting the team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Occupational Physician
You will be a positive and reliable all-rounder, someone who works autonomously under their own initiative and is well organised. You will be a person of strong integrity who values confidentiality. Your IT skills will be advanced, and you will be able to respond to multiple demands and deadlines.
- Commitment to high professional standards
- Proactive with the ability to prioritise workload and juggle multiple demands
- Attention to detail, process oriented and methodical
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to ensure effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent administration and IT skills with an advanced knowledge of Practice Management Systems and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A varied, rewarding and challenging role within a professional and progressive company
- Great staff benefits, company culture and team adventures
- Working alongside a tight knit dedicated team
We welcome applications from New Zealand citizens / residents only, those persons with the immediate right to live and work in New Zealand. For a confidential discussion, please phone Tracy Mannering on p. 027 294 5026 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Or follow the link below to apply online.
Applications close Monday, 7th October 2019.