Proactive and Fit For Work can continue to provide a range of services under Alert Level 2 and 3, in order to support you or your workforce with their health and wellbeing needs.
Our team are able to provide the following services under Alert Level 3:
- Occupational Health Services for essential workers including pre-employment medicals
- Our successful Telehealth Services in the following areas:
- Physiotherapy treatment
- Return to work services
- Early injury triage services
- Psychology services
- Specialty Medical consultations
- Wellbeing services
- Career support including CV and Cover Letter Writing, interview skills, job search support, and career coaching
We are currently unable to provide Spirometry testing and alcohol breath testing at Alert Level 3.
Alert Level 2 Services
We have strong infection control policies in Level 2 for the rest of NZ and our clinics are safe. We are able to see you for both face to face appointments and are able to provide services via telehealth. We have implemented a range of best practice COVID-Safe protocols across our clinics and our community teams to reduce any risk of exposure or further spread. So, under Alert Level 2, we are able to see you in person in the clinic with extra protocols, at your home, or through telehealth.
Our COVID-Safe Protocols include:
- COVID Health Screening questionnaire prior to appointments and at the time of the appointment
- Contact tracing register and declaration before entering the clinic
- Additional protocols for Spirometry testing in line with the Australia and New Zealand Thoracic Society recommendations
- We have setup our waiting areas and clinic rooms for physical distancing requirements
- If clinicians need to remain in close contact with clients to complete intervention, they will be wearing appropriate protective equipment including masks, gloves and aprons
- All surfaces will be disinfected between clients and additional hygiene and clinic cleaning protocols have been put in place
- Vulnerable client management policy
- Community visit guidelines
We would like to thank our customers for their support as we have transitioned back into Alert Levels and look forward to continuing to help you or your workforce maximise health and wellbeing. If you have any questions or would like to inquire further about our services, please do not hesitate to get in touch.