Staying Well – Mentally
You or your workers may be feeling feeling anxious, stressed, worried and scared.
The Mental Health Foundation has prepared a range of wellbeing tips and have created a new section on their website for this.
With more workers completing work from home, there are a number of ways to support worker mental health, manage team cohesion, and prevent isolation:
- More frequent communication with team and individuals – team meetings beginning and end of week + ad hoc if needed. Regular 1:1’s during the week.
- Use video conference to enable visual ‘presence’
- Remember to recognise and appreciate staff
- Allow social conversation before and/or after meetings
- Allow appropriate flexibility if also having to look after children or others.
- Trust staff will utilize their time productively