We are a leading provider of occupational health services in New Zealand. Employing over 80 (and contracting more than 200) staff, our fully-integrated team includes Occupational Physicians, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Vocational Practitioners, Psychologists, Occupational Health Nurses and Counsellors. With offices across the country, we provide a nationwide service to employers, ACC, Ministry of Social Development, insurance companies, and in fact anyone with a vested interest in the health of workers.
We are currently looking to add to our team:
Occupational Physicians Required
Permanent and locum roles are available in Wellington, Christchurch and Central Otago for specialist Occupational Physicians trained in New Zealand, Australia, Ireland and the UK
For a confidential discussion please contact Human Resources Manager, Tracy Mannering: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also seeking dynamic New Zealand Registered Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists to join our team.
Fit For Work is a leading specialist in occupational health, workplace safety and vocational rehabilitation.
Fit For Work has developed a market reputation for building strong relationships and fostering partnerships and continues to go from strength to strength with a growing client base including ACC, private insurers and corporate companies.
Skills and experience required:
- Hold a current Registration and Annual Practicing Certificate with your professional New Zealand board
- A minimum of two years’ post-graduate experience
- Exceptional communication, networking and facilitation skills
- Initiative, drive, time management and organisational skills
- Strong report writing, computer and administrative skills
- Experience working in the field of vocational rehabilitation is desirable although not essential
- A highly competitive salary package
- Generous post-graduate study assistance and ongoing professional development, training and supervision
- A varied, rewarding and challenging role within a professional and progressive company
- Strong interdisciplinary network throughout the South Island
- Opportunity to develop clinical skills in a wide range of services
- Professional career development opportunities
- Relocation and resettlement incentives
Please contact Tracy Mannering for a confidential discussion.
Phone: 03 366 3451
Join a team with a fantastic and supportive culture!
"It has been a privilege working with such a supportive, experienced and a fun group of Clinicians here at Fit For Work. Flexible hours, travel component and the variety of work makes everyday both interesting and challenging. The annual adventure trips whether this be rafting, fishing or diving are definitely an added bonus!"
Lauren, Occupational Therapist, Christchurch
Join a company who holds yearly work trip adventures!
"In my first year I participated in a scuba diving “Padi” course and 4 day rafting trip down the Clarence River. My forearms were killing but also my sides from laughing so hard. Second trip was to the Doubtful Sounds it rained the whole week but the crew managed to overcome the weather with fishing in the rain, puzzles, paddle boarding, crazy games and witness how the beautiful waterfalls changed by the day. Beaut walks in the bush, glow worms by night not to mention, my first real open water dive in the Sounds commenced with a zap of lightening and crack of thunder with witnessing the black coral that are actually white!
Want a work place where you actually want to go on holiday with your work mates? Then apply here!"
Jennie, Occupational Therapist, Christchurch